Benefits of Mindfulness at work
Mindfulness helps people become more engaged in their work, more energised and less anxious. According to the Mental Health Foundation, people who practise Mindfulness suffer from fewer stress symptoms. Mindfulness increases activity in the brain that involves learning, memory processes and emotion regulation.
Mindfulness can boost the immune system, reduce stress, anxiety, insomnia, and improve psychological functions of attention, compassion and empathy.
How it works
Over the 8-week course or during a bespoke training day, participants learn Mindfulness practices and gain an understanding of what Mindfulness is, its history and how it can improve health and well-being. The course is tailored to the workplace, to help improve communication skills so that managers and staff can improve productivity through responding more skilfully to challenges and stress.
In addition to Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World 8-week courses, Clare delivers bespoke mindfulness training for all kinds of work contexts.
Please contact Clare to discuss how Mindfulness can help your business.
Sample courses for the workplace
- 1-day Introduction for up to 30 participants
- 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course - for up to 25 participants, click here for more information
- 8-week Mindfulness - Finding Peace in a Frantic World course - click here for more information
- Bespoke courses tailored for your business - up to 30 participants
- One-to-one Mindfulness sessions