- PSE educational framework for 7-19 year olds
- Getting On Together
- Professor Donaldson 'Successful Futures'
- Nationial Literacy and Numeracy Framework Wales
- Mindfulness in Schools Project
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Cathays High School impress Children's Commissioner's team with excellent school council
- Thinking Positively - Emotional health and wellbeing in Schools and Early years settings in Wales
- School Effectiveness Framework - Wales
- Inspection guidance in Wales - Secondary schools
- Inspection guidance in Wales - Primary Schools
- Research into Mindfulness based Interventions in schools
- Mindful Nation UK Report by the Mindfulness All-Party Parliamentary Group
- Mindfulness for Children and Youth: A Review of the Literature with an Argument for School-Based Implementation
- Evidence for the Impact of Mindfulness on Children and Young People
Jon Kabat-Zinn, What Is Mindfulness?
5 News report on Mindfulness in schools
Head teacher discusses Mindfulness in her school
March 2017: Clare is now also qualified to teach Youth Mindfulness.
Books on Mindfulness
Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman(ISBN-13 978-0749953089)
Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn (ISBN-13 978-0345536938)
'Incessant thought and feelings can drain a lot of energy. They can be obstacles to experiencing even brief moments of silence, stillness and contentment.' Jon Kabat-Zinn