- Meditation: 'a radical act of love and sanity' - an interview with Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Mindfulness used by the Police
- Mindfulness in schools
- UK Parliament pauses for mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness in schools and hospitals
- Oxford University mindfulness project
- 7-year mindfulness in schools project
- Could Mindfulness help teachers manage stress?
- Schools sign up for Mindfulness
- PSE educational framework for 7-19 year olds
- Getting On Together
- Professor Donaldson 'Successful Futures'
- Mindfulness in Schools Project
- Cathays High School impress Children's Commissioner's team with excellent school council
- Inspection guidance in Wales - Secondary schools
- Inspection guidance in Wales - Primary Schools
- Youth Mindfulness for Kids programme
Jon Kabat-Zinn, What Is Mindfulness?
5 News report on Mindfulness in schools
Head teacher discusses Mindfulness in her school
October 2018: Clare has been awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Therapies Practices (Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapies and Approaches) with Merit from Exeter University.
March 2017: Clare is now also qualified to teach Youth Mindfulness.
October 2017: Clare is now also qualified to teach 'Finding Peace in a Frantic World' Mindfulness 8-week course
Books on Mindfulness
Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman(ISBN-13 978-0749953089)
Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn (ISBN-13 978-0345536938)
'Incessant thought and feelings can drain a lot of energy. They can be obstacles to experiencing even brief moments of silence, stillness and contentment.' Jon Kabat-Zinn