Benefits of Mindfulness
Mindfulness helps people become more engaged, energised and less anxious. According to the Mental Health Foundation, people who practise Mindfulness suffer from fewer stress symptoms. Mindfulness increases activity in the brain that involves learning, memory processes and emotion regulation.
Mindfulness can boost the immune system, reduce stress, anxiety, insomnia, and improve psychological functions of attention, compassion and empathy.
Sample courses for workplace and community settings
- 1-day Training Course Introduction to Mindfulness and Wellbeing
- 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course
- 8-week Mindfulness - Finding Peace in a Frantic World course
- 8-week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy course
- 8-week Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Life course
- Bespoke Mindfulness courses for businesses/community groups
- Mindfulness sessions for individuals